Thursday, March 28, 2013

Unsolved.

So here I am again. If anyone reading this is wondering why do I always blog about all of this, its cause I have nobody to talk to. Everyone judge. Yes, I take it personally. I'm not an average guy you see walking down the road (I wish I am though). I'm sensitive. Same level as a girl (maybe lower). Sometimes it gets me thinking whether was I raised up by my parents this way. I need someone to understand my situation. I just need someone. Don't just come and go like others do. I need a listening ear. I need someone who I can trust.

I don't want anyone to think negatively about anything. Like for an example, if I share my problems with my friends, they'd go, "Dan, you deserve better" or "It won't last" or worst, "Its better if you move on". Those words makes me think that nobody likes who I love. I want people to stop judging and just listen to what problems I have. Is that too much to ask for?

Things went out of hands. To say, history is about to repeat itself. How does it feel like to love someone more than life itself but that person just gave up on you? Hurts doesn't it? We both make mistakes and I admit my part. But its hard when I can't tell her what she did wrong. She has the tendency to take everything in a different way. Then everything would go out of hand. I begged her to stay. I was there, right in front of her trying to convince her to stop her ego. She insisted us to end. They say hug the girl when she pushes you away, kiss her when she's mad. Yes, I did it. Whenever I try to kiss or hug her, she pushed me away. I tried my very best. All I could do was just forcefully pull her close for a kiss and I walked away. Never looking back. I don't want her to see the pain.

 Don't judge her in any way cause I know she didn't mean it. She can't think straight when she's angry. That's the way she is.

The thing is she gave her contact to a guy who wants to get to know her. Why? I can't understand it either. Now I have no idea if she's still contacting with that idiot. I have no control over it. Things are gonna change to how it was again. Its beyond my control. I really want this to last. We've planned for the future. This may sound like those immature kids thinking about marriage at a young age but hell no. I am serious

No comments: